KAKO FOOD LIBRARY CO., LTD.
2-14-1308 HOMMACHIBASHI, CHUO-KU, OSAKA, 540-0029, JAPAN
+81-6-7777-6804 / +81-6-7777-6806
Mon - Fry：10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Sat, Sun, and public holidays：closed
SUMITOMO MITSUI BANKING CORPORATION
kako Food Library Co., Ltd. is a consulting company and we’d like to help both reliable importers and exporters in order to introduce delicious and safety food mainly for Japanese consumers.
Then, how kako Food Library Co., Ltd. will be able to help you, foreign exporters?
Through our service, you will be able to expect
- to have the most necessary and important information for your products beforehand;
whether they are adapted to Japanese food regulations or not.
- to know a possibility whether your product will be well accepted in Japanese market or not.
Through our on-line shopping site “Liljkonvalj”, you’ll be able to do some trial selling in order to get direct feedback from Japanese consumers.
(For only limited items, so pls contact us about it.)
- to get information about Japanese importers.
So please contact us for further information.
We have been working with the exporters in Thailand, Philippines, Turkey, Italy, the Netherlands,
Belgium, France, Spain, U.K., Canada, U.S.A., Mexico, Chile, Argentine etc.
Usually, we are visiting, ISM, BIOFACH, FOODEX JAPAN, SALON GOURMET DE MADRID or ALIMENTARIA BARCELONA, CIBUS, TUTTO FOOD, PLMA or THAIFEX, SPECIALITY FOOD SHOW, ANUGA, SIAL PARIS etc..
Looking forward to having your contact!
Main business activities:
CONSULTING BUSINESS : in order to export foods mainly to Japan,
- Checking by ingredient list and production flow chart, and giving advice whether they are in accordance with Japanese Food Regulations or not.
- Giving information about suitable Japanese market for each product.
- Helping R&D to develop suitable product for Japanese market.
- Introducing Japanese and foreign possible buyers.
- Introducing foreign products directly to Japanese consumers through our online shopping website, Liljekonvalj:https://fikasuzuran.shopselect.net, since December 1st, 2020.
There we introduce products without additive and artificial coloring , and less additive,
mainly for gourmet shops for high-end consumers.
We are working with companies in:
Thailand, Philippines, Turkey, Italy, the Netherlands, Belgium, U.K., France, Spain, Canada, USA, Mexico, Chile and more..
- Checking by ingredient list and production flow chart whether the goods will be permitted to be imported to Japan or not.
- Taking care of paperwork, from preparing for P/O to checking shipping docs whether there may be any discrepancy on docs or not, before presenting docs
- Introducing foreign manufacturers to Japanese importers according to their request.
Working with importers for:
supermarket groups, department stores, raw material (for repacking, bakery & confectionary manufacturers), wholesale and gourmet shops
Confectionaries, Dried/Dehydrated fruit and other processed fruit, Tea etc.
Please make a contact to firstname.lastname@example.org without hesitate!
Looking forward to seeing you at international food exhibitions!